Weekly Jam with Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open-source container-orchestration system for automating application deployment, scaling, and management. It was originally designed by Google, and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
This weekly jam will cover:
- Moving to micro services
- Moving to container technologies
- What is container orchestration?
- Role of Kubernetes in container orchestration
- Kubernetes architecture
- Running Kubernetes locally
- Kubernetes manage cloud services
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Google Kubernetes Engineer (GKE)